Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

It's the first day of January, 2010. The decision to run the LA Marathon was not a new year's resolution for me but I've been slipping in my training over the holidays and thought maybe if I blogged it would keep me more honest. So I'm giving it a shot. And here it is the first day and I already blew off my running! lol Great start, but then I did have a hangover. So tomorrow I will run. I MUST run. Does 2 hours on wii fit count for anything? So now the actual resolutions:

1. Lose 20 more pounds.
2. Be a better and more patient Mom and wife.
3. Find a career that I enjoy.
4. Run the LA Marathon in under 4 hours 45 minutes and next year's local marathon in under 4 1/2 hours.
5. Get CPR Certification and personal training license.
6. Work hard towards getting out of debt.
7. Read at least one book a month.
8. Drink less beer.
9. Get the family to church at least twice a month.
10.Learn to sew.

Mundane for the most part but accurately representing what's important to me I guess. I turn 42 this year and I'm starting to feel old, but am determined this will be my best year yet!

It's a start!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment